Grass Fed Beef
Helstrom Farms Grass Fed Beef is rich in flavor and provides significant health benefits. Athletes who favor paleo or other low-carb diets (athletes like five-time Super Bowl winning quarterback, Tom Brady) and health-conscious dietitians and trainers depend on Grass Fed Beef as a source of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
Grass Fed Beef:
- Up to five times as much Omega-3.
- Two to three times as much Conjugated Linoleic Acid. CLA is associated with reducing body fat.
- Greater levels of Vitamins A&E
- More macronutrients such as Potassium, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, and Sodium.
- 22-39% less cholesterol
- Less fat (with the fatty acids it does contain far better than grain-fed beef)
In addition to these benefits, grass fed beef is a great source of Creatine and Carnosine – important components of both brain and muscle development!
Family Farm Pasture-Raised Chickens
Helstrom Farms Pasture-Raised Chickens are high in protein and rich in taste. Our chickens use their natural scratch and peck instincts in a free range, organic environment…with sunshine, fresh air, bugs, and grass.
- Rich in amino acids and protein
- Contributes to weight loss and blood pressure control
- Contains Vitamins A, B, & D
- Reduced risk of high cholesterol
Our non-medicated chickens are given:
- Non-GMO, chemical-free feed
- Access to lush pasture grasses
- No hormones or antibiotics
This is how chicken is meant to be enjoyed. Healthier. Fuller. More flavorful.