This beef short ribs recipe is pulled from our very own recipe box! Try these tasty grass-fed short ribs for your next family dinner.
Grass Fed Short Ribs
Here at Helstrom Farms, we offer up some of the finest grass-fed beef around. Raised in the pristine Northwoods, you can expect all of our products to taste amazing. We’ve had some requests for our short ribs recipe and we’re pulling out the secret recipe to share it with you! Bookmark this one and share it with your friends.
Are you following us on Facebook? You should be!
Where to Buy Grass Fed Short Ribs
You may have trouble finding readily-available 100% grass-fed short ribs near you. Luckily, we offer them on our website and orders over $250 ship free from our farm to your door! Grab some grass-fed short ribs here for this recipe.
Our beef short ribs are 100% grass-fed, grass-finished short ribs. Perfect for braising, roasting or even the pressure cooker. You’ll receive approximately 4lbs which is plenty for this recipe!
How To Cook Grass-Fed Short Ribs
There are many ways you can cook short ribs, but we find the most delicious way to prepare them is by using a slow cooker. It’s an easy, hands-off approach that yields delicious results! With a little bit of prep work at the start of your day, you can be enjoying tender short ribs by dinner.
Grass-Fed Short Ribs Recipe
Grass-Fed Short Ribs
- 3 Lbs. Helstrom Farms Grass Fed Beef Short Ribs
- 1 Organic Onion Sliced
- 4-6 Organic Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Broth Beef or Chicken
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Grass Fed Butter
- Place onion slices on the bottom of crockpot.
- In a small bowl mix together Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Minced Garlic. Rub mixture onto Short Ribs.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add ribs and cook on both sides till browned, 1-2 minutes. Place browned ribs on top of onions in the crockpot.
- Mix together vinegar, syrup, and broth. Pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.