Helstrom Farms Grass Fed Beef is rich in flavor and provides significant health benefits. Athletes who favor paleo or other low-carb diets (athletes like five-time Super Bowl winning quarterback, Tom Brady) and health-conscious dietitians and trainers depend on Grassfed Beef as a source of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Contains up to five times as much Omega-3.
- Contains two to three times as much Conjugated Linoleic Acid. CLA is associated with reducing body fat.
- Contains greater levels of Vitamins A&E
- Contains more macronutrients such as Potassium, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, and Sodium.
- Contains 22-39% less cholesterol
- Contains less fat (with the fatty acids it does contain far better than grain-fed beef)
In addition to these benefits, grass fed beef is a great source of Creatine and Carnosine – important components of both brain and muscle development!