These keto meatloaf muffins are the perfect way to stay on track with your keto diet while still serving up something the whole family can enjoy! Since it uses our 100% grass-fed ground beef, you can rest assured that you are eating clean and healthy.
We know that our customers follow a wide range of diet plans. From Whole 30 to keto to the GAPS diet. No matter which diet plan you follow, it is important to eat 100% grass-fed beef of the highest quality. Here at Helstrom Farms, we are passionate about providing the very best quality beef so you can rest assured that you are eating clean, healthy beef that is good for your body. We love sharing easy recipes with you that can help you discover new things while using the products you purchase from our shop.
Keto Meatloaf Muffins
These keto meatloaf muffins are a fun spin on a classic food. They use keto-approved ingredients and they are kid-friendly too! You can even make these ahead and use them as easy lunches throughout the week. I love to meal plan and prep food for the week. These are a tasty lunch or dinner idea that can also be made and frozen for later.
Serve these delicious keto meatloaf muffins with a side of cauliflower rice and some leafy greens for a delicious and easy dinner idea. Grab your 100% grass-fed, grass-finished ground beef in our shop. See why we believe in the benefits of eating grass-fed ground beef and why it’s so much better for your body than grain-fed beef.
Meatloaf Muffins Recipe
Keto Meatloaf Muffins
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ lbs. Helstrom Farm's grass-fed ground beef
- ¼ c. yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 T. coconut flour
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. onion powder
- 1 T. tomato paste
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 T. fresh rosemary leaves finely chopped
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ¾ c. Colby Jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients together with your hands, except for the shredded cheese.
- Divide beef mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and place into the prepared muffin tin openings. Place in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and carefully drain excess moisture off the top of each muffin by gently tipping the tray over your sink. Wipe excess liquid off top of muffin tin and top each muffin with the shredded cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes before removing muffins from tin. Serve immediately or freeze for later use. Enjoy!
Pin Keto Meatloaf Muffins
Leave a Reply